There are some things on my mind these days that i can’t let go. Things i think we should remember and always know. So here they are, raw and unrefined a list to keep for this heart of mine.
1. Speak your heart. Unwavering and true. Speak what you feel and let others hear you.
2. Listen oh heart, listen fully to those around. Hear their words, the words they speak without sound.
3.Don’t be afraid. Don’t be alarmed when the walls come shattering down. Let them fall gentle and true. Let them crash down so love and truth can shine through.
3. Let go my heart, learn to let go. Let life’s sand fall through your hands. Give it up. Give it to Him. Accept that you can’t always understand.
4. Laugh. Laugh at what you can’t understand and cannot see. Trust your God has it all working for your good and laugh as he tells you that you should.
5. Lastly dear heart and do not forget, have peace with God’s plan and cherish and be thankful for whatever you get. For it is the journey and not always the “now” that makes this life worth living and these growing moments worth remembering ❤
“She is clothed with strength and dignity,
and she laughs without fear of the future.
When she speaks,her words are wise,
and she gives instructions with kindness.” – Proverbs 31:25-26