We are all stories. And we all have a part to play. A message to tell. And every story is different. Every story has it’s own pace and setting. It’s own purpose. And it’s own beauty.
Trying to remember this morning that God is telling His story through my life and i must submit to Him and the process to bring Him glory and see what wonders He has in store.
What story is He trying to tell through your life?
“Yet God has made everything beautiful for its own time. He has planted eternity in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of God’s work from beginning to end. So I concluded there is nothing better than to be happy and enjoy ourselves as long as we can. And people should eat and drink and enjoy the fruits of their labor, for these are gifts from God.” – Ecclesiastes 3:11-13
There are some things on my mind these days that i can’t let go. Things i think we should remember and always know. So here they are, raw and unrefined a list to keep for this heart of mine.
1. Speak your heart. Unwavering and true. Speak what you feel and let others hear you.
2. Listen oh heart, listen fully to those around. Hear their words, the words they speak without sound.
3.Don’t be afraid. Don’t be alarmed when the walls come shattering down. Let them fall gentle and true. Let them crash down so love and truth can shine through.
3. Let go my heart, learn to let go. Let life’s sand fall through your hands. Give it up. Give it to Him. Accept that you can’t always understand.
4. Laugh. Laugh at what you can’t understand and cannot see. Trust your God has it all working for your good and laugh as he tells you that you should.
5. Lastly dear heart and do not forget, have peace with God’s plan and cherish and be thankful for whatever you get. For it is the journey and not always the “now” that makes this life worth living and these growing moments worth remembering ❤
“She is clothed with strength and dignity,
and she laughs without fear of the future.
When she speaks,her words are wise,
and she gives instructions with kindness.” – Proverbs 31:25-26